Make Every Dream Count
Our programs are a preventive intervention for 12 to 18 year old adolescents to help them find, develop, and live their dreams. As you all know, this is a very critical time in their life. One uninformed and/or bad decision can alter their lives forever. Unfortunately, this claim is only anecdotal. In other words, it is an unscientific conclusion.
- The lack of intervention programs are crippling school resources.
- Teenagers not involved in sports or academia activities are being left out.
- Most parents do not know of any community resources outside school endorsed activities.
- Most teenage students do not have anywhere or anyone to help them develop their dreams.
- Prevention agencies lack intervention partners to increase their effectiveness.
- Data Compilation
- Interview Personnel
- Program Materials
- The Analysis Report
For more information, click here or email Info@DreamBigCC.org.
The month of April is Make Every Dream Count month as of 2013. #MakeEveryDreamCount #MEDC