Our programs are a preventive intervention for 12 to 18 year old adolescents to help them find, develop, and live their dreams. As you all know, this is a very critical time in their life. One uninformed and/or bad decision can alter their lives forever. Unfortunately, this claim is only anecdotal because science points to the development of the frontal lobe but every youth is different and have special circumstances.
The data we collect from our current programs need to be transformed to an evidence-based model. Here are some of data conclusions to show the reasons:
- The lack of intervention programs are crippling school resources.
- Teenagers not involved in sports or academia activities are being left out.
- Most parents do not know specific community resources outside school endorsed activities.
- Most teenage students do not have anywhere or anyone to help them develop their dreams.
- Prevention agencies lack intervention partners to increase their effectiveness.
Help us attain the evidence-based model. Your donation will go to funding the following:
- Data Compilation
- Interview Personnel
- Program Materials
- The Analysis Report
For more information, email Info@DreamBigCC.org.
The month of April has been declared Make Every Dream Count month as of 2013 in Clark County (Washington state) and City of Vancouver (Washington state). #MakeEveryDreamCount #MEDC